4.4 stars, based on 89
Regular price: Rs 550
(Sale ends )
Available from: Laptab
In stock! Order now!
1. Do not apply on moist walls. The surface you wish to attach your decal must be clean and free from dust, or grease.
2. Simply peel those pre-cut pieces off from the backing paper very carefully and apply them to the area. You can also arrange the pieces to form the desired pattern. Freshly lacquered surfaces must be allowed to completely cure for a minimum of 30 days before the decal is applied.
3. After pasting the design on your wall, press firmly along the border of the wall stickers to ensure no loose edges.
4. If you notice any air bubbles, you can use a pin to prick the bubbles and squeeze the air out.
5. It will be good and fun if you take the help of your friends or family members.
If you desire to move the stickers after they have been applied; remove them carefully to avoid any damage. The sticker can be reapplied, but its adhesiveness may be reduced.